Terms and Conditions
HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
Your health is your responsibility. The management & staff of this organisation are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- If you tell us that you have a disability that puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first aid training.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
- This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.
CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We ask that 30 days written notice is given for all cancellations or membership amendments and is sent to us via email, this can be done through the website contact form or directly to the relevant club's email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. During your 30 days of notice one final payment will be due, you will then have full use of your current membership tier for the rest of that paying month. For temporary cancellations we are also able to freeze memberships for up to 6 months, your membership will be reduced down to £5 per month and will be placed on hold during this time.
We have a strict parking policy in place to ensure that our spaces stay as available as possible for those using the gym as do our neighbouring businesses. Please make sure you only park in Underground Gym spaces. This is most evident at the Portslade site where our parking is in the courtyard in front of our entrance, along the side of the ramp which leads up to the roof parking area, and the righthand side of the roof area. Please note the lefthand side of the roof area is for Circle members only, you will receive a fine if you park there.
Please ensure that upon your first visit to the club you register your car at reception on the car park tablet. Failure to do so will result in a ticket. You only need to register your car once, this will then be held on our system until you terminate your membership.
We have a time limit of 2.5 hours maximum stay unless you have agreed with staff otherwise. We carry out regular car park checks throughout the day and more frequently at peak times and will issue fines for those in our spaces without the correct permit shown or vehicle signed in at reception.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Underground Gym's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Underground Gym's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Underground Gym at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Underground Gym's website are provided "as is". Underground Gym makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Underground Gym does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Underground Gym or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Underground Gym's Internet site, even if Underground Gym or a Underground Gym authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Underground Gym's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Underground Gym does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Underground Gym may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Underground Gym does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Underground Gym has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Underground Gym of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Underground Gym's website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website and its content is copyright of Underground Gym Ltd 2014. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.