Be Part of a New Movement to Empower People to Change Their Health and Wellness.
Be Part of Our New Team at Coached
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Be part of a new movement to empower people to change their health and wellness outcomes permanently.
Coached is aimed at those people who want to engage with their health and wellness but are too scared; scared of the change, scared of being judged, scared by all the misconceptions out there around how difficult and painful it is to make health and wellness a cornerstone of their futures.
At Coached we empower lifelong health, wellness and mental fitness.We’re driven to motivate our members minds. Educate our members brains. And inspire them into the best shape of their life—physically, emotionally, mentally, permanently.
Through a field-tested fusion of education, honesty and empathic accountability we remove the barriers to lifelong fitness, and support our members and their goals for the long haul.
Anybody working as part of our team should do more than embrace our core values and ethos, they should be inspired by them, live them!
If the above has lit a fire inside of you then put your name forward to join this game-changing movement.
Email the team your CV and register your interest to email@example.com
- Develop comprehensive health and fitness programmes for clients. You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programmes, but you’ll have the flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Tracking client progress. To ensure a client’s success in our programmes, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets, and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness programme to ensure the best results possible.
- Perform fitness Assessments. Ideally, you’ll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, body weight, measurements, blood pressure, heart rate, and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
- Coach clients through programmes. You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients you’re working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her programme, you’ll coach and motivate them, and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session in small groups and individually. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.), and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
- Provide ongoing health and fitness education. Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, be expected to study them, and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
- Other Gym Instructor Duties.There will be other tasks that will be directed by Me or Our Office Manager, these tasks vary from week to week
Coached isn’t just a gym it is a way of life and using your personality and expertise you can help shape our clients lives
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year + bonuses + secondary income streams