Are your workouts starting to feel like a task to tick off your to-do list rather than something you enjoy doing? Don’t worry, we’ve all been there!
Here are my 5 steps for falling in love/ back involved with fitness.
- Make sure you’re having enough rest – this is so important. If you are continuously working without giving yourself a rest you will lack progress and motivation as you will be so tired and exhausted.
- Have a routine – Going into the gym aimlessly is going to help you stay consistent and will make you feel like you are achieving more each session.
- Set some goals – In addition to having structure, it’s important to set some goals which motivate you to exercise. Have a think about what it is that you’d like to achieve that will leave you feeling proud.
- Do what you love – There are so many different training styles, try them all and see what you love the best. You will always stick at the training that you enjoy more.
- Exercise with a friend – This could be a game changer. Making training a social event as well can be a big bonus .