Areas of Expertise
- Boxing padwork
- Boxing technical and tactical drills
- Boxing footwork and SAQ training for speed, agility and quickness
- Circuit and metcon training for metabolic conditioning
- Strength training and progressions
- Cardiovascular training and progressions
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 1 Boxing Coach
- Powerwave Instructor
- First Aid
- £25.00 - Single gym session
- £35.00 - Single boxing session
- £30.00 - Single boxing fitness session
- £120.00 p/m - 5 x block gym sessions
- £200.00 p/m - 10 x block gym sessions
- £160.00 p/m - 5 x block boxing sessions
- £300.00 p/m - 10 x block boxing sessions
- £130.00 p/m - 5 x block boxing fitness sessions
- £250.00 p/m - 10 x block boxing fitness sessions
More About Me
I am a competitive amateur boxer and I have had over 40 contests. I have been boxing competitively since I was 16, throughout my amateur career I have gain a wide variety of knowledge of how to get and stay in shape and to keep a high level of base fitness.
Through my boxing, I have had the opportunity to work with elite level coaches for my own boxing, cardio fitness, strength and conditioning and even my mobility. With the experiences I have had I know the most efficient ways to get people into shape and teach them how to stay in shape.
I am consistently gaining new experiences through my boxing career and will pass them on to each person I train so they are fully aware and confident of how to get and stay fit, strong and most importantly healthy.