Last updated: 25th May 2018
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Underground Gym collects the bare minimum when it comes to personal information however certain information is useful in helping us offer the best possible service while you browse our site.
We collect information for different purposes in several ways.
- When receiving correspondence via email (Google G Suites)
- When you sign up for our newsletter (ActiveCampaign)
- When you visit our website (Google Analytics)
- Facebook Pixel Tracking for helping us better serve our audience (Facebook)
We are the data controller and to offer the services we provide we work with several data processors.
It’s worth noting no more than one data processor is used for handling any one specific type of data.
We require multiple data processors for unique purposes.
These data processors are:
- Google because our email services run through G Suites.
- ActiveCampaign as they manage our newsletter service and autoresponders.
- Google again because we have their Google Analytics Cookies installed so we can report on which pages are performing well so we can factor this into future content.
- Facebook who provide us advertising and marketing services.
Cookies are a piece of code that allows us to report on a users behaviour on a website and for the performance of certain features on our site.
By using our website you accept to us using cookies however you can turn off cookies on this website in your browser.
Cookies don’t store personal information that can identify you and simply give you a pseudonymous user ID.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics data collection with the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You may also wish to refer to this website for additional information about disabling cookies from your browser: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
See the full cookie report for cookies used on our site.
ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You can request what details we hold about you at any time. You can also request if you would like us to delete your data. We only store data to notify members of additional services within our gyms and to email updates and beneficial offers.
An IP address is an ID used by your computer when you connect to the internet from any location. This is a number that is used by other computers on a network to identify your computer. IP addresses are collected automatically by our web servers and analytics programmes.
We store your email addresses if you:
a) Contacted us via email. In which case your email address and the contents of any messages you have sent us will be stored in our email server. This is managed by Google G Suite. This is separate from our mailing list provider and does not mean you have opted in to receive automated messages from us.
b) You have signed up for our newsletter or Underground Gym’s free content, workouts and other content. In this instance our data controller is ActiveCampaign and they are the custodians of the data.
If you wish to remove your email address and other data from either of the above all you have to do is contact us and ask.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential at all times.
We do not sell, rent, share or lease our email list to third parties and never will.
Email is purely used as a method to keep our prospects and members up to date and share great content in a timely manner.
We are storing all information in accordance with the GDPR which is the strictest regulations to date.
In accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act all emails we send will clearly show who is sending them and make it easy for you to contact us.
Also, all emails contain information on how to quickly and easily remove yourself (unsubscribe) from the email list to avoid receiving any further correspondence.
At any time you can opt out of our email list either by opening one of the emails and following the unsubscribe link or by contacting us and requesting we remove you from the list ourselves.
We periodically review this policy and will be keeping it up to date as the practical steps required by both the GDPR and ePrivacy regulations become clearer.
we Empower lifelong health, wellness, and mental fitness
We’re driven to motivate your mind. Educate your brain. And inspire you into the best shape of your life—physically, emotionally, mentally, permanently.
Through a field-tested fusion of education, honesty, and empathic accountability we remove the barriers to lifelong fitness and support you and your goals for the long haul.
If you want to make the next step, book a call with our team today.
Want to work for us?
Do you share our core values and ethos? Are you inspired and live by them? If you are interested in being part of a team that wants to change people’s lives get in touch.
Who we are
The Coached team
Our coaches are the best in the business and they make Coached one of the best independent small group and personal training gyms in Brighton.
You may have met some of them at our large flagship Underground Gym. If not take a look at their profiles and we look forward to meeting you in person very soon.
sEEING IS BELIEVING
Want expert advice and a workout plan that can suit a busy lifestyle?
Then book a no-obligation call with Coached.