MARCH NEWSLETTER 2015
We never stand still here at Underground Gym, we are ever evolving and we have to thank you guys and girls for this. You the members have turned this facility into a warm and welcoming gym.
We always receive great feedback about the gym and are very blessed to have such a great bunch people training out of Underground Gym.
LATEST GYM & KIT UPDATES
We ordered and received more Kettle Bells, Medicine balls, TRX’s, and resistance bands for the HIIT Room which are being put to good use by all of you as well as in the classes.
We have also left kit wish lists scattered around the gym for the past couple of weeks giving you guys the chance to tell us what you wanted. Obviously we can’t get everything (we’d need a much bigger space for one and we’re not sure about the real health benefits of a drum kit!) but we’ve come up with the following:
- 1 x Plate loaded Power Runner
- 2 x Treadmills
- 1 x Stairmaster
- 5 x Adjustable Watson benches
- 1 x Bench press bench
- 1 x GHD Machine (Reverse Hyper)
- 10 x pairs of collars for the bars
- 1 x Water Fountain!
We can’t wait for it all to arrive which will hopefully be soon but it’s down to lead times with suppliers, we’ll keep you up-to-date!
IMPORTANT CLASS INFORMATION
Due to Sol having to concentrate on his sons Motocross fixtures and not being able to do Saturdays for a while we have 2 new instructors ready to beast you on Saturday mornings. Both classes will be at the usual times of 9am and 10am respectively:
- Metabolic Circuits will be with Paul ‘make you moan in pain’ Mamoany with numbers limited to 30. Paul’s classes during the week are getting a real following and we know he’s going to bring the same fun, passion, and sweat to the Saturday class.
- HIITBox will be with ‘Scottish Jimmy’ with numbers limited to 30. Jimmy is a veteran, have no fear, he will put you through your paces army style!
- Teen MMA with Sol Gilbert has been moved from Monday at 5pm to Thursday at 5.30pm
UP AND COMING EVENTS
The Warrior Run is closing in! It happens on April 19th and to help the UG Massive prepare we have organised a training morning on Sunday 22nd March at 9am on the Warrior Run’s course. The cost for the session is only £5! This is a real chance to see the course and find out what you’re in for!! Book in at reception!